Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Drivin' Me Bunkers!

Time for a new "Jedism"...you know, one of those things my son says that is just too cute to forget.



So we're in the car, all three of us, driving home one evening. Suddenly, there was something in the road, and my husband had to swerve to avoid it. We continued talking, only to hear our son in the back yell in an exasperated tone: "Dad, you're drivin' me bunkers!"


The way he said it was so funny, we started to laugh. I then said: "Buddy, what does that mean? How is Daddy drivin' you bonkers?"


Here was his priceless response:
Well, when you swoosh the car around like that when you're drivin', it makes my head go back and forth really hard and go "bunk" on my seat! That's drivin' me bunkers!


Of course it is!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That story was to cute. I will think about that the next time I am driving with Alyssa...