Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Back to (Pre) School!


Yesterday morning was exciting in our house!

"Jed" started 3-year-old kindergarten in our new town, in the church my husband serves as Director of Music Ministries!


He was a bit hesitant, but when my husband picked him up, he announced that he had had fun in his class of 10 girls and 3 boys...though he couldn't remember any of his new friends' names. Oh, well. I'm sure that will come.


We're ALL still trying to learn lots of new names around here! (I'm having a harder time than I thought I would.)


We're so grateful to have 2 wonderful church families, where the needs of our family are met generously, and our spirits are nurtured with care by so many. For those of you who are part of our previous two church families, we were tremendously blessed among you, as well, and we do miss you, too.


I haven't felt very reflective for the past few days...just trying to do what needs to be done in the moment it needs doing. So, until next time, enjoy "Jed" hanging up his newly hand-made school bag (his daddy and I had fun making it) on his very own peg at school!

No comments: