Tuesday, February 10, 2009

While I Was Out...

Well, we've had a lot going on while I've been away from the Blogosphere.
First there was Advent and 2 Christmas pageants.

At one of "Jed's" churches, he was a "little drummer boy" because he had told the Children's Choir Director, "I don't want to be a cow, a sheep, or a shepherd. I just want to be a little boy." So she obliged.

At his "other church", "Jed" did agree to be a shepherd, because a little buddy of his was going to be one, too.

That, of course, was just the beginning of the Christmas celebrations. There was the fun of Christmas Day and Santa's visit. Santa brought "Jed" what he'd been asking for for months, a CHAINSAW! And, as you can see, "Jed" promptly tried to saw the limbs off of the Christmas tree.

Well, after the joy of Christmas came the celebration of the New Year, "Jed's" 4th birthday at a Dinosaur party (he was really happy about it, as you can see).

Then came the Inauguration, and me trying to explain to "Jed" just how important this day and the stuff he was seeing on TV really was.

Now here we are ALREADY in February (the second week, no less), and I'm trying to get back to whatever "normal" is. I hope that means blogging. Don't give up on me yet!

Happy New Year!!

And by the way, if you checked those New Year's Resolutions from last year and wondered how I did on those, I'll tell you: NOT TOO WELL. So you haven't seen any for this year!

No comments: